The Fountain is a non-denominational independent Christian church in Fountaintown, IN with ties to the Restoration Movement. They are led by Senior Minister Joshua Hahn. Pastor Josh has been with The Fountain since 2010. The Fountain’s built on the biblical teaching found in John 7.37-38 and missionally desires to be Drawing All Who Are Thirsty To The Living Water, Jesus Christ. They are known for being a modern church in a rural community where deep relationships are easy to find. The Fountain has a high serve culture where 85% of the average worship attendance serves on a regular basis somewhere within the local church. The Fountain is averaging around 120 people in weekly attendance and growing. They have 2 identical worship services on Sunday morning (9:30 & 11:00 AM). The congregation is a multi-generational church with a growing family ministry.
Below are the responsibilities and qualifications Froot Group and the church have identified for this role.
Responsible for the overall direction, functionality, and health of the Tech and Worship teams:
- Oversee all aspects of musical worship within the church.
- Schedule volunteers for practice and Sunday morning services.
- Lead the congregation in worship and direct the flow and elements of service.
- Design worship services including coordination of music, biblical readings, communion, and responses for the worship service and align with the sermon series (meet with the Senior Minister as needed).
- Communicate with the Worship Technology Coordinator on the order of the service, timing of songs, slides, and readings.
- Provide guidance to worship team members, musicians, and singers, both musically and spiritually to promote growth in their spiritual gifts, their relationships with those they serve, and their relationship with Christ.
- Formal education preferred, not required.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of weekly ministry experience in leading/developing congregational worship and teams in a multigenerational setting. Both paid and volunteer candidates with equivalent experience will be considered.
- A clear testimony of a saving faith in Jesus Christ.
- A Christ-like attitude of humility and servant leadership.
- A biblical lifestyle demonstrating spiritual, moral, and leadership characteristics.
- Agreement with all statements of faith at The Fountain.
- Agreement with the mission, vision, and core values of The Fountain.
- Have ability to sing, and play guitar and/or piano/keyboards; additional musical skills a plus.
- Be creative, proactive, and organized.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Have experience with Planning Center or other planning/scheduling applications.
Reports to: Senior Minister, Joshua Hahn